• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
maybe if we ALL sent emails asking to raise the non-refundable deposit, they might allow a change ?
time to step up to the plate and commit !

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
maybe if we ALL sent emails asking to raise the non-refundable deposit, they might allow a change ?
time to step up to the plate and commit !
Sorry, I'm already in for $2,000. I can wait until delivery to pay mine off. I might not be getting much but it still pays interest sitting in the CU.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
2,290 more reservation to go before reaches the 40,000th reservation, and by the way I just upgrade from $100 to $900 to make a $1000 reservation today. Have you upgrade your reservation today or this month? How long does it take to receive your spot in line number to my e-mail? Does anyone know?:);)o_O

Congrats Catia! Very nice! They are on a 2-month cycle, someone will remember when the last blast was to get everyone their numbers.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
just a hunch, I'd bet the number will take a jump once tax returns start rolling in sometime in mid to late February Jim

I'm expecting reservations to increase at least a little by mid January. XMas spending is done so spare cash can go elsewhere. True, gas prices are down, easing fears of $4/gal fuel, but that also gives a little room for consumer spending. And people are still very price sensitive, making the Elio price very attractive.

Still, many-many retired motorcycle drivers haven't heard of the Elio. Grandkids are happy, time for a little self indulgence!

ElioLasVegas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I was surprised they closed the count on Thursday instead of including the weekend. I guess we will get the weekend results next week. The reason I didn't do the figures is because the last few weeks they have used the same date for two weeks of reservations. I imagine it will be more clear, under those circumstances, if the numbers are figured monthly rather than weekly. I have all the numbers and all the weeks but simply have't taken time to figure out how to use them. :) Z
Thanks for the info Zelio

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Latest Reservation totals: 38,177 as of 12/29/2014. 43 per day over the last month (11-23 to 12-29).

ELIO RESERVATIONS 12-29.jpg

Top Bottom