• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So there is a good case to make that we could cross over 40k in about 30-40days. I'll go out on a limb and predict under 35days.

my hunch is, there will be a major jump when its released that the engine is fully operational and they are ready to move to the next stage towards getting the assembly line rolling

ElioLasVegas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
my hunch is, there will be a major jump when its released that the engine is fully operational and they are ready to move to the next stage towards getting the assembly line rolling

I can only imagine the huge spike in sales when all the doubting-Thomas' s begin to observe all of us actually driving our Elio's

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just noticed this on one of the Tech blogs, "We have already reached agreements with several small businesses, government organizations and rental companies."

I wonder how that affected the reported reservations? I suspect it isn't counted, since some portion of this is likely just an agreement about paint, accessories and price per gross count.
But it does mean that the first year of production will be somewhere higher than total individual reservations.

There are 50 states, over 3000 counties, 60 major markets(stated by Elio Motors), over 100 major cities, (2007) 39,044 general purpose local governments, which includes 19,492 municipal governments, 16,519 township governments and the 3,008 counties.

The shear volume of fleet agreements could change substantially during this next year. Especially if we all sent an informative letter to our local governments, hint hint :-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom