• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
o_ONumbers are great and all but there is ONE number that I'd like to see more than others today... Come on, you know what I'm talking about... MY NUMBER!!! Don't make me start kicking and screaming! o_O
If I remember correctly, the blog said the numbers will be issued Monday night. Please don't kill the messenger. LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
o_ONumbers are great and all but there is ONE number that I'd like to see more than others today... Come on, you know what I'm talking about... MY NUMBER!!! Don't make me start kicking and screaming! o_O

10_1_138.gif

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Come on, Z, you know I know that... You should also know I'm a little impatient... Actually, it's kind of fun.
"Just you wait, 'enry 'iggins, Just you wait." You can get even with me when it is my turn to wait for a number. In the meantime, I will enjoy your antics. They are definitely entertaining. LOL :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought it would be more however it did say as of the 9th. That's averaging 83 a day. Not to shaby but could be better. I'm wondering why no break down on dollar amount, all in's vs refundable including amounts.

Bingo, Debbie! That's always been my burning question. BUT, if you follow a couple of threads in here, you will find answers and see formulas that seem reasonable.

Top Bottom