• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Ty

Elio Addict
Hello I just posted with a question about reservations then saw your post and you had already answered. Thanks were did you get the info or did you make your own chart.
Thanks Dennis
I build my own chart using the numbers that Elio provides weekly... Well, this last time, the span was only 5 days but usually, it's weekly. JNR also posts a graph based off the same numbers. Since his was already good, I keep mine because it's easier for some people to understand one over the other.

JNR

Elio Addict
no surprises. 17607 as of last Wednesday, May 14th. Slight drop again in growth rate again. We'll see if slow growth continues until good news takes over. Note that there are some Big City Northeast showings coming up.

elio reservations as of 5-14.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
-- - - - - - - - - - -

Johnny:

I'm curious as to what interval of time expired between your having put down the deposit, and receipt of reservation number.

Thank you for your time,

wr
My chart shows the interval in the second column and the average number of reservations per day in the 5th column of the upper left chart.