• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would probably be more interesting to plot a long term growth pattern, so we estimate the future growth rate. Has anyone kept track of the reservations over a long period of time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
It would probably be more interesting to plot a long term growth pattern, so we estimate the future growth rate. Has anyone kept track of the reservations over a long period of time?

There is a Facebook group, Elio Motors Owners Association, where they have a number of people keeping track of just this information and they have it saved and updated to the group. This is a closed group so you must contact one of the administrators and send them proof of your reservation to join.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With the limited info that I found I estimate a 21% growth in the reservation rate. If they are able to maintain that growth they would sell out the first years production in the first week of July 2014. It definitely looks like their reservations spike during/after a big event. From March 1st to March 9th they jumped from 92.5 reservations per day to 104.9, but the growth rate dropped from a 30% increase down to a 12% increase. The daily rate was higher, but the rate at which it was increasing slowed. Hard to speculate. The only real conclusion that the data supports is that they need to do more events. One on one exposure=reservations.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a Facebook group, Elio Motors Owners Association, where they have a number of people keeping track of just this information and they have it saved and updated to the group. This is a closed group so you must contact one of the administrators and send them proof of your reservation to join.
fb may have more info there and I will look later, but there is another Elio enthusiast site that I am not a member of and is a little less active where there was someone else keeping track of #'s since 11/15/2013, so only a few more data points but still interesting.

http://www.elioclub.org/forrums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=265&hilit=reservations graph&start=100

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Top Bottom