• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just got my invite to the L.A. Auto Show, so I think I will make the time to visit La-La land. I'm bringing my tape measure, camera, and magnet to make a lot of observations. Let me know if there's anything particular you want a pic or measurement of or any special questions you want me to pose.
Just see if you can get information about the hot topics we've been covering lately.
They quip about the ATM that one engineering guy mentioned in the video; status of trailer hitch situation; adding more stuff to the configurator; Talk to marketing to see if you can get them to just toss us a bone of info every 3 or 4 days to keep the wolf trolls at bay; don't say anything about the dash, they're probably so tired of hearing it that they might turn negative on you. But if you spend any time talking to the people seeing it for the first time what they think about it after they sat in it (if they even remember seeing it at all). Just the usual; and don't forget to wear an Elio Owners logo somewhere visible.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just see if you can get information about the hot topics we've been covering lately.
They quip about the ATM that one engineering guy mentioned in the video; status of trailer hitch situation; adding more stuff to the configurator; Talk to marketing to see if you can get them to just toss us a bone of info every 3 or 4 days to keep the wolf trolls at bay; don't say anything about the dash, they're probably so tired of hearing it that they might turn negative on you. But if you spend any time talking to the people seeing it for the first time what they think about it after they sat in it (if they even remember seeing it at all). Just the usual; and don't forget to wear an Elio Owners logo somewhere visible.
Thanks for the suggestions. I actually like the Elgin dash, so I'll lead with that and wait for the flood of positive responses from the Elio folks. And I'll definitely wear my Elio shirt.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
www.eliowear.com
They're OHIO Folks.
(Just bragging)
Yeah, but I'm looking for Hats or Pins for Elio Owners (this place) not Elio Motors; I've already got the EM stuff.
It's great having the t-shirts, but kind of hard to display if you're wearing a jacket or shirt that's buttoned.
Hats don't have that problem.

Top Bottom