• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, but I'm looking for Hats or Pins for Elio Owners (this place) not Elio Motors; I've already got the EM stuff.
It's great having the t-shirts, but kind of hard to display if you're wearing a jacket or shirt that's buttoned.
Hats don't have that problem.
I made up my own Elio Owners shirt. Pretty much the logo with my reservation number and forum name. Any half assed printing company that makes shirts can take care of this for you. I wear it to all the Elio functions I have participated in and promote our forum. Since I have already this completed at a local print shop I could have the reservation number changed and add your forum name and have them make one up for you. I'm sure the same concept can be duplicated on a hat. Let me know and we can work out the details.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I made up my own Elio Owners shirt. Pretty much the logo with my reservation number and forum name. Any half assed printing company that makes shirts can take care of this for you. I wear it to all the Elio functions I have participated in and promote our forum. Since I have already this completed at a local print shop I could have the reservation number changed and add your forum name and have them make one up for you. I'm sure the same concept can be duplicated on a hat. Let me know and we can work out the details.
Works for me; but that would be a Steve decision.
I asked him a while back, and really didn't go beyond that.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But what did it end up costing you? I silk screened shirts and hats for a living for a short period of time.
Usually a single shirt print job is far more expensive than the per shirt price of a quantity order.
We already have some nice $10 EO shirts in the EO store. I have one.
Iron-on letters and numbers are extremely cheap.

Last edited:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But what did it end up costing you? I silk screened shirts and hats for a living for a short period of time.
Usually a single shirt print job is far more expensive than the per shirt price of a quantity order.
About $20.00 with all the work they did on the computer. I'm pretty sure it was an iron on situation. Not sure what the price would be now with most of the work completed. Price wasn't much a consideration as having a shirt representing us and our forum when I stopped by the Elio booths. Jerome did mention the shirt to me a couple of times when we had the pleasure of meeting.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had my number embroidered on my shirt by the local laundry company. They do alternations and the work was excellent and cost less than iron-on letters.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
About $20.00 with all the work they did on the computer. I'm pretty sure it was an iron on situation. Not sure what the price would be now with most of the work completed. Price wasn't much a consideration as having a shirt representing us and our forum when I stopped by the Elio booths. Jerome did mention the shirt to me a couple of times when we had the pleasure of meeting.
I did do some pricing check on hats before (embroidered) and the price wasn't bad, but they want a minimum order or anywhere from 50 to 100 units as a base order. To do 10 or 20 of them makes it a custom order so you have to pay a premium price for them.
The Embroidered hats are all multi-head machined; so they lay it out on the computer, load the hats, and push a button. The load and unload are the only steps that require human interaction.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Silk screen and embroidered hats.
Min. quantity 144.
$1.55 to $3.69
Comes out to more like $3.50 to $4.08 each after the fine print for decent quality hats.
Add $50 per color set-up fee for silk screen hats.
Click HERE

Last edited:
Top Bottom