• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now it says 3,834 left, so that's 61,166. Based on 60,851 at 7 days prior, that's what, 315 in a week, 45/day?

We're in holidays and re-elections now with very few P5 shows going on. I'm surprised that many keep finding the Elio. Last year the LA show almost doubled the rate, pretty low at that time, for a few weeks. Given a steel clad E1, I wouldn't be surprised if we get 2 weeks at 100/day. That might close the 65k deal just after the end of the LA show.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been 7 days since the last update. I hope they don't think we were complaining about the more frequent updates...

If the 66 per day average holds, we could be looking at about 61,313 if they update today.
I thought all along that Elio should make that a real time counter. It would be easy to do. All you have to do is when a credit card clears for deposit that sounds a signal to the counter to tick up.

Maybe they were afraid that slow periods would look bad. But once you have established a pattern of posting on a certain day every so often you break that pattern at your risk. It has the same effect as a slow period in actual reservations might.

But we have to live with it as it is. I hope they do updates soon I'd love to see it keep ticking along. But you should not expect a steady 66 reservations per week. There are going to be plenty of natural variations from week to week and within weeks. There might even be a seasonality factor which would show up in a monthly average more than in a dailr or weekly average.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to figure out my place inline. I have the number (nine digit number starts with 1000) from 2 years ago but someone told me that was not it. Thanks.
What amount of deposit did you do?
The SIL (Spot In Line) only goes to the folks that do $1,000 All In.
All others with a deposit will be contacted in order for the size and date of your deposit.
The order is $1,000; $500; $250; $100 All In, then the same order for the Want In's (refundable deposits) after all of the All Ins are done.

Top Bottom