• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Roughly 214 licensed drivers in the US. 17 orders per day for the Elio is pretty sad, so it looks like middle of March at the earliest.
I don't think there will be a more depressing month than this February we are in, so we probably will see some recovery. Well at least there has to be a low spot somewhere. This one will end one day, guaranteed.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It'll bounce back up. I'm curious as to what Elio will do once they hit 65,000 reservations. Will they raise the price a bit or just keep the price the same but remove the 25% matching that they are doing. Hmm...

(I also wonder if they'll make carpet standard)

JK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It'll bounce back up. I'm curious as to what Elio will do once they hit 65,000 reservations. Will they raise the price a bit or just keep the price the same but remove the 25% matching that they are doing. Hmm...

(I also wonder if they'll make carpet standard)
My guess is they will discontinue the 25% Bonus and have a 'Targeted' price of maybe $7,300 or a little more for the 2nd production year vehicles. Then continue taking reservations and adjust the price as needed .. probably toward the end of the first production year.

Top Bottom