• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, here just to be official

Counter 2-13.gif

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
See, that's why I don't check in often. Bad ideas!;) I keep thinking that I should lock in another one and have resisted but I keep seeing people here doing exactly that. It would be interesting to put the two side by side and see the changes made as production gets really ramped up.
...and another belongs to me...

I'm proud of us Doug...
right on, keep them coming!

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
478 - 94 sold from last week = 13.428 per day sold.
At the paltry rate of 14 per day (rounded up), the "Sold Out" date is now
March 21, 2017. As a late comer, I started a count down in early August 2016 with an early December 2016 "Sold Out" date. I can't imagine how depressing the wait must be for the stout pioneers who have been doing this for years. But then again I never thought the Chicago Cubs would win the World Series so miracles do happen.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All you guys and gals out there, think of all the money that you have spent on worthless junk. If you buy in to Elio , all in for $100.00 . Lock in $7,000.00 and you get a great tee shirt that you can wear for years to come. You also have a place in line to get a great auto cycle,a bumper sticker to show your support, for a great new concept in the auto industry. I might add, I have two all ins now and if I get another(my wife will kill me) even after I gave her flowers and a Ice Cream cake for Valentines. She said no!!! For all you that think that I am a wimp. I have you know that I make all the important decisions in my family. I just haven't had an important decision to make in 50 years!

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All you guys and gals out there, think of all the money that you have spent on worthless junk. If you buy in to Elio , all in for $100.00 and you get a great tee shirt that you can wear for years to come. You also have a place in line to get a great auto cycle,a bumper sticker to show your support, for a great new concept in the auto industry. I might add, I have two all ins now and if I get another(my wife will kill me) even after I gave her flowers and a Ice Cream cake for Valentines. She said no!!! For all you that think that I am a wimp. I have you know that I make all the important decisions in my family. I just haven't had an important decision to make in 50 years!
LOL... sounds about right! Well, 20 years here.

Top Bottom