• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The official posting

Counter 2-20.gif

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At that rate, we should be at 65,000 around the first of April. Just in time for Spring! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
At this rate, we are in a free fall which will definitely have a negative impact on the date that production is started. Could someone please publish a chart of the last twelve month's weekly sales so that we have a clear picture of the new sales pattern? Obtaining Trump's help is now more important than ever. If the 2018 production date is once again postponed, the natives could get restless.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At that rate of slowing down, the reservation rate will be zero in 2 - 3 weeks.
I hope the tour team will be back out there by then.
Apparently us Elio reservationist ain't good salesmen. If we were the rate would be going UP!

The slow down was to be expected. When Elio stops releasing any new info (I mean REAL info!) about the car or any good news, then it stands to reason interest will wain. What's a shame is that this would happen when they're so close to that 65k mark.

As to the Elio team mentioned above, they need to be out there.... I've known about Elio for about 3 years, have been all in since May of '15, and yet I've never seen one... and I live in the 4th largest city in the country. I mentioned this some time back but I bring it up again. Do a tour of Texas. In one week Elio could have showings in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin. That's exposure to a population of over 20,000,000 people! If cost is a problem I'll be happy to help out without pay. I could watch the car and answer questions while the Elio guys eat lunch or go take a.....

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The rate is opposite of what I expected.
I thought as we got closer to the end, the rate would go up.
I thought the fence sitters and postponers would quickly make a reservation before they ran out.

Top Bottom