• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Things I noticed in images from yesterday's Friday blog post:

- Lower front chin spoiler installed
- Rear deck-lid spoiler installed
- exhaust bulge gone as previously promised, but no visible exhaust port, indicative of an exhaust port outlet in rear or underneath vehicle
- fuel tank filler door missing from right-hand side, indicative of promised relocation to left-hand side
- wheel fairings do not appear to be representative of the new design mentioned in previous blog

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure ? I had not seen the True Blue image before this. Very minimalist look without the gas cap and hernia. I like it.
THIS IS SPARTA.
https://www.eliomotors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/TrueBlue.jpg
It's also been retouched, look right around the rear wheel opening, it's not a very smooth radius, and so someone as done some retouching around it,
It's really a rough retouch in the shot, you can also see it in the lines of the photo. Someone did some Photoshop on the picture.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's also been retouched, look right around the rear wheel opening, it's not a very smooth radius, and so someone as done some retouching around it,
It's really a rough retouch in the shot, you can also see it in the lines of the photo. Someone did some Photoshop on the picture.
I did not think it was a true blue picture all, looks like a computer generated image, CGI, to me.
Am I incorrect ?

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I personally like this shade of blue over the original blue, but that is personal preference.

I just noticed how little clearance there is between the back of the front tire and the edge of the wheel fender. I guess tires never have that much variation in radius. What about mud and snow accumulating?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I personally like this shade of blue over the original blue, but that is personal preference.

I just noticed how little clearance there is between the back of the front tire and the edge of the wheel fender. I guess tires never have that much variation in radius. What about mud and snow accumulating?

That is what is now to be known as the Elio drive wheel tire scraper, it keeps your tread clean as you drive.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With that shade of blue, and the wing and chin spoiler being black, I'm thinking I see what mine will look like! That is sharp as heck!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
With that shade of blue, and the wing and chin spoiler being black, I'm thinking I see what mine will look like! That is sharp as heck!!
They won't stay that shade of black unless you use something like "Back to Black" and some type of plastic cleaner, they will haze over to a kind of grey.

Top Bottom