• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like this shade of blue over the "standard" shade of blue. I very well may change my color to this blue (if Elio comes in this shade).
The problem is, one can never be sure of a color that is shown over computers.

I would like for EM to mail out to each person, a paint chip chart showing the actual colors. With what few colors that are offered, I don't think it would be too expensive for them.

https://www.eliomotors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/TrueBlue.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I like this shade of blue over the "standard" shade of blue. I very well may change my color to this blue (if Elio comes in this shade).
The problem is, one can never be sure of a color that is shown over computers.

I would like for EM to mail out to each person, a paint chip chart showing the actual colors. With what few colors that are offered, I don't think it would be too expensive for them.

https://www.eliomotors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/TrueBlue.jpg
1 no, 65,000 yes, and if you send it to one, you have to send it to all

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is not cheap. I just use SON OF A GUN!® on plastic and rubber. Although some do not like to put any silicone on their stuff.
I have heard that "303 aerospace protectant" is good stuff, might try that on my Elio.
True, not cheap..............but you usually get what you pay for ;)

PS..................303 IS good stuff also :D

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1 no, 65,000 yes, and if you send it to one, you have to send it to all
I would think when Elio starts production, if there is not a presence around the country yet, they should have a helpful purchase flyer, with paint color, options, and everything else needed to complete an order printed up and sent to confirmed buyers, who cannot visit an Elio location in person.
COZMIC DEBRIS
Common Practice.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would think when Elio starts production, if there is not a presence around the country yet, they should have a helpful purchase flyer, with paint color, options, and everything else needed to complete an order printed up and sent to confirmed buyers, who cannot visit an Elio location in person.
COZMIC DEBRIS
Common Practice.
Too costly, that's what the Internet and configurator are for :)

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
COZMIC DEBRIS
Common Practice.
Good idea. They should have these helpful flyers until all the stores are up and running. That way they do not have to provide these to all buyers, only the early buyers. At least make them available on request.

Top Bottom