• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is never a clear answer what to do with your shares on any stock or what to buy/sell. Nobody can see the future, including the so called "experts". I might suggest sell and buy another stock that may go up 50% and sell. Then you didn't lose anything. Amazon and Telsa been going up and I believe amazon grew by 50% > just this year alone.

Be interesting to see how Elio stock reacts if he gets it in production and yet isn't making a profit. Will it fly up and stay at a certain level or go up then down or will it stay low till profits are found. I'm still not convinced demand will be anything like everything here thinks it will be.

If I was a very wealthy investor (had the 300/400 million) I can think of a lot of different investments to put it in for potential return then fund Elio (real estate and Tesla stock, etc). And I imagine that's the problem.

If you don't already own Elio then it should be obvious its a very risky stock to buy and only buy what you can afford to lose 100%. Lottery ticket comes to mind. Might just hit it big, BUT....

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Country... not even on my worst day!

www.kirchners.com_emstock.jpg
One of Peter Sellers' best movies

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Holy crap. Didn't I speculate this was EXACTLY the reason we were not getting any info a couple months ago? Here it is STRAIGHT from the horses mouth, and I bet some of you nimrods still won't believe it. It's too little, too late for Elio I'm afraid. My only question is do I cash out my stock for near 50% of its original value, or ride it into the ground.
You seem to be the guy who went to swim the English Channel, " got a mile away from completing it, turned and swam all the way back because it was just to far".

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom