• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I doubt that. I hope to find out soon. Sent a message to ElioMotors today. Will let y'all know.

"Hey all,

I know we are all waiting for new production funding.

You know the natives are getting restless.

Possible appeasement of the peasants ?

1. Reservation Counter updates.

2. Simple video's of E1C tooling around.

Thank You. Booboo "
Quick response! Canned but quick.
Thanks for the great input Booboo- we've passed it along to the right people!

Best,
The Elio Team

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
65341 as of 6/20/2017, only 16 since 5/1

That's quite a slow down, but not unexpected since they shut down the marketing campaign and tour.

And word of mouth has probably already run its course. All but the latest entrants have had several months or more to spread the word. Couple that with the knowledge that funding news must be coming in the next couple of months, if the project is going to happen and you get what we see.

But none of that indicates there's any decrease in the silent demand that has been patiently waiting until production is certain. Which, I estimate, is at least 3-4x above the reservation count.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bet the math looked something like this:

New reservations gained = +100
Refundable reservations lost = -84
Net change = +16

The counter had reflected a NEGATIVE change prior to its last update.
I really doubt if that's how it works. I have a feeling they don't count the bail-outs.
It certainly wouldn't be in their best interest. I'd say what you're referring to was probably a glitch.
That count probably stands for a "total of reservations ever made". EM has a record of spinning numbers.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering how much longer I should expect to wait for my tee shirt. It's been 4 months and 11 days at this point.
Sense Feb. 9 for me on $100.00 all in on #2. and no tee shirt. I asked about it and they told me that they would contact me before they sent it. I choose to stay positive. Elio may have a money problem! :D:D

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sense Feb. 9 for me on $100.00 all in on #2. and no tee shirt. I asked about it and they told me that they would contact me before they sent it. I choose to stay positive. Elio may have a money problem! :D:D
that's funny a $ problem, if it wasn't sad.
BTW, and with all the hype about American products,
mine- one from- Tanzania
the other Haiti

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If the S _ _ t should hit the fan, perhaps it'll be a collector's item to sell on EBay
Tucker "T"s are going for $50-60.
Aside and a q about clothing- how is it that a small size T and a XXX cost's the same??-

Top Bottom