• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
does anyone know at the 30k mark how many all in 1k??- thanks

Up until now All-In 1K reservations have trended at approximately 25% of the total reservations. I suspect that number has shifted higher recently thanks to the 50% bonus promotion coming to an end. We believe the new batch of production numbers should be released next week so we should soon have a good idea of how much the promotion ending has changed the 25% trend.

Determining this percentage is actually fairly easy for us to do as every time Elio Motors releases a new batch of production numbers we can calculate the 1K All-In percentage by comparing the highest production number in the batch to the overall reservation total which Elio Motors updates on a regular basis. :)

Marco

Elio Fan
Reaction score
New Table
eliotable29.gif

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Up until now All-In 1K reservations have trended at approximately 25% of the total reservations. I suspect that number has shifted higher recently thanks to the 50% bonus promotion coming to an end. We believe the new batch of production numbers should be released next week so we should soon have a good idea of how much the promotion ending has changed the 25% trend.

Determining this percentage is actually fairly easy for us to do as every time Elio Motors releases a new batch of production numbers we can calculate the 1K All-In percentage by comparing the highest production number in the batch to the overall reservation total which Elio Motors updates on a regular basis. :)
I agree! IMO not only will there be a higher percentage of those going all in @ $1000, there are also many upgrades to that level. :D

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in @ $1,000.00 - 8/28/2014 - 7:31pm. I cannot wait for heads to turn in this sleepy little town! With my Creamsicle built for two...Keep your eye on the prize!
CONGRATULATIONS, and welcome to the "grand" group. Great decision and you just saved yourself $500 which is always a good deal.

Top Bottom