• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
this data is as far back as I could find.

ELIO RESERVATIONS.png

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
this data is as far back as I could find.

View attachment 420
That is great! I'm curious, was 1/15 the P4 reveal at Sundance? I had only been looking at Elio for a week at that time so am not familiar with anything before Sundance - no I take that back, there was also the SEC(?CES?) in Las Vegas around that time. Anyone know? Thanks JNR. Excellent job. I realized if I provided the information I did have someone out there would know what to do with it. I was right. It is really cool what multiple brains can accomplish when linked! LOL :) Z

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think that bump was CES, a news article I found for CES was 1/8/2014 and Sundance was Jan 18th. The big jump was from 1/10/2014 to 1/17/2014.

I hope the #'s to start growing to over 100/day soon, the facebook likes are now consistently over 700 day for over a week now and used to be 400 since I've been watching.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is a very nice bump
Not sure where the 68000 number came from but the most recent anticipated production numbers based on a 5 day week and a 3 shift 24 hour workday was 500 units a week. Far far shy of 68000/annum at only 26000 but perhaps that was meant to be initial output with production ramping up in later months with additional lines. I have no answer for that.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I see on the news release yesterday Elio anticipates beginning delivery in the summer of 2015. Another slippage.
Also notice that while it was released yesterday it was actually an old article, also consider who it was with and with them you had better give conservative expectations or they can hurt you badly later on.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Also notice that while it was released yesterday it was actually an old article, also consider who it was with and with them you had better give conservative expectations or they can hurt you badly later on.

Another point is that since late last year they have said they were aiming for the first quarter but it could be second quarter of 2015. This pretty much means anytime before mid year. They have left themselves quite a bit of wiggle room there.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom