• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Marco

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Note that the x axis of this chart isn't handling time to scale, 3 months is the same interval as 3 days
True, but my charts are just for fanboys (like me) to get a big picture, satisfying visual. It would be great if we had a count from every single day since reservations started. Since we don't, we have to go with "average per day", etc. That involves guesswork on numbers, whether you try to set the number by the day, week, or month. If someone ever gets daily numbers, we'd have more accurate charts for the purists.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Woah!, 446 reservations/day, 31606 total. I'm sure a big dropoff will occur next week and since Elio is so close to the 40k already, they won't really care about any more future reservations.

ELIO RESERVATIONS 8-30.jpg

I upped to $1k 4 hours before deadline, I wanted to be close to last in line but get the $500 discount. I actually want to wait to get my car after winter 2015-2016. My commuter is still doing fine and I want to see what color/vehicle wrap combo's people get before I have to commit to my color.

Top Bottom