• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow, JNR. I never noticed a consitency of the time. LOL You mean all those times I went to check the website were unneeded? However, the one time I didn't check, they posted the numbers in the morning. I guess I will keep checking frequently. :p :rolleyes: :) Z
I don't write it down, but I notice it usually pops up late in my workday. I presume their office workers are on Arizona time, so it seems like they update the number right before or after their lunch.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I assume they are, but even being down the last 3 weeks didn't stop them from releasing Sunday numbers.
I'm wondering if they are worse than expected. I would have expected them to be around 37 reservations/day based on recent trends, which would put the total as of today at 34814. If they're worse than that, I dunno... Maybe it's nothing.
Maybe they're waiting to cross 35k before they announce again - but at the rate I'm guessing, that'll be another 5 days. That would be the longest delay since February.
Now, we have gone by another day. I'm suspicious this is indeed the fact, they'll publish when it's above 35k. Alright, the guess was 5 days from yesterday, so Friday for C.G. I'm going to guess Thursday at 35034. Any other guesses? (This is MUCH harder than 8 ball in the side pocket, yes?)
15 Elio-Points for the winner!

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ohhh, I like your number because it is even higher! :) Z
and it has subliminal sexual innuendo! but anyway...as to who ate the last piece of pie? im pretty sure it was "not me" . "not me" is responsible for a lot of things around my pad. in fact I think I will write it off as a dependent this year. thoughts/prayers

Top Bottom