• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For me it's like, "56,410 people who are either in front of me in line, or will skip ahead of me when production is announced because I can't afford to move up in the line."
Yeah... Sorry to hear that. But, we'll make sure they work out all the bugs and really, the difference between number 1 and number 100,000 is potentially only about 150-200 days.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I first got involved I was not sure where this project was heading. But with each new day a group of new believers join our ranks.

Most my friends think I goofy with my involvement with this project. Wasn't the first time and most likely won't be the last time I break away from the trudging masses and be an original.

Kinda fun swimming up stream against the tide of disbelievers.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I first got involved I was not sure where this project was heading. But with each new day a group of new believers join our ranks.

Most my friends think I goofy with my involvement with this project. Wasn't the first time and most likely won't be the last time I break away from the trudging masses and be an original.

Shun the disbelievers! SHUN.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Unfortunately, there is only one person I know who I can talk about Elio with and NOT get the eye roll. My daughter who better not be old enough to drive when I get mine though she just might be. My wife gives me the "I'll tolerate this but just barely" look when I talk Elio. She thinks it's dumb to get an Elio when I already have the truck and motorcycle. Oh well.

runt2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is only one person I know who I can talk about Elio with and NOT get the eye roll. My daughter who better not be old enough to drive when I get mine though she just might be. My wife gives me the "I'll tolerate this but just barely" look when I talk Elio. She thinks it's dumb to get an Elio when I already have the truck and motorcycle. Oh well.

My wife hates everything "Elio" - she thinks its a death trap. Just goes to show that no one is perfect. So we avoid that topic for now. She'll come around ... eventually ...... maybe. :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
My wife hates everything "Elio" - she thinks its a death trap. Just goes to show that no one is perfect. So we avoid that topic for now. She'll come around ... eventually ...... maybe. :)

I'm very lucky, my wife is ok with the Elio and even gets enthusiastic at times. She loves the motorcycle and likes to ride while I'm driving. She was a vehicle-girl in high school, and now in her late 40's, she's all about how the car looks from behind. :faint:

For the Elio, with the carrying handle (the rear spoiler), she gives it a thumbs up.

Top Bottom