• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio was my first welcome to the Forum.

View attachment 11159

image.jpeg

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Guys, I'm sorry to cause this much commotion with my message. it was not a joke. It was not a play on words. It was just me writing my honest feelings about a wonderful woman that some of us truly loved. Maybe it could be construed wrong. That was not my intent . Sorry, again.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
upload_2016-8-30_9-44-29.png

Click the chart for the interactive version. (Full graph from Jan 2013 is available here.)

Still another high reservation week. First time since the big surge in late 2014 that we've had three weeks in a row with over 50 reservations per day. You can see that the curve is trending up slightly over the past 4 months or so.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What is driving this surge is the set price up though the 65k cut off. I'm going to guess the current rate will be sustained and even increase a bit just before 65k is reached. There is a slight chance this period is a ramp-up as the news gets out about the cut-off.

Anyway, if we get 500/wk from now on that would be 15 or 16 weeks to hit 65k. About 4 months. Anyone know if they have changed their language and collect a 'commitment' at the same time. OH, that's part of the price agreement isn't it? So yes.

Top Bottom