• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guessed 150 glad that I was 100 off. Way to go Elio!
I honestly think that they held back on numbers to bring the ending to this 65k for tomorrow. 49 will be easy to do when everyone finds out how low the number is now from this group and others....OH, MARCH 7TH...it sounds good for advertising.

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now the big question - will a celebratory, significant, substantial announcement be made in the next week to clear up all of the speculation surrounding the 65,000 figure being met and/or surpassed?

Typically a blog post comes out each Friday afternoon and a reservation update is made public across all channels by Monday night. It has become rarer in recent months for that public relations trend to be interrupted for breaking news announcements.

This timing is critical as it likely has their financial, legal, and auditing teams scrambling to update their forward-looking statements and general mood and business outlook in their forthcoming semi-annual SEC report.

March Madness everybody. This is Elio's tipping point!

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just signed up for a third Elio. So the number is down to at least 46. (Another one from Facebook.)
Don't know if I will get the T-shirt, they say that offer ended on Mar 5th, but they asked for size and sort of indicated I would get the T-shirt.

I locked in for the $7000 price but haven't heard back that it was accepted.??

Edit: 3/7/17 - I received the email today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom