• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just signed up for a third Elio. So the number is down to at least 46. (Another one from Facebook.)
Don't know if I will get the T-shirt, they say that offer ended on Mar 5th, but they asked for size and sort of indicated I would get the T-shirt.

I locked in for the $7000 price but haven't heard back that it was accepted.??
You will get the Tee shirt, but it will probably be 6 or 7 weeks. Don't worry. My Daughter hasn't received hers yet, and it has been 6 weeks. All in Jan. 19th.

Last edited:

L0gic

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So it looks like they actually will let you defer the purchase once, but not for that long. Probably just let you move to the end of the line if you want to wait for bugs to shake out or save more money?

And the price WILL be going up "very soon".

I assume...
OEM Elio Motor Turbo retrofit will be easy.

@Maurtis So did you pull the trigger? Maybe sell if you are not ready for it and use the proceeds from the price difference and availability to fund the turbo edition? Buy it and add the turbo if you have or want to gain the skillet? Get pepboys to add it?

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
reserve_counter_bg.png

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Took one of the 49 remaining reservations...the reservation's #65k will end on a numerologicaly significant date... 3/7/17, I see lucky American and Asian numbers (1+7)...:clock::welcome::lalala:...March Madness is really here...go 3 wheels...GO ELIO!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom