• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
this is one of our longest running threads .... over time it has wandered and had to be shepherded back on track ... we are there once again ... I have no desire to close this thread but have no problems deleting future post that aren't appropriated for this thread

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
this is one of our longest running threads .... over time it has wandered and had to be shepherded back on track ... we are there once again ... I have no desire to close this thread but have no problems deleting future post that aren't appropriated for this thread
First time I've seen you yell, and scream with bold.take it easy spring just got here enjoy the warmth

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First time I've seen you yell, and scream with bold.take it easy spring just got here enjoy the warmth

I'm not one prone to yelling in person or in print but (unfortunately) commonly worded prior cautions about this same thing haven't gotten the message through to some folks ... hopefully this will .... if not, post will begin to disappear and if pushed to it, so may their authors

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not one prone to yelling in person or in print but (unfortunately) commonly worded prior cautions about this same thing haven't gotten the message through to some folks ... hopefully this will .... if not, post will begin to disappear and if pushed to it, so may their authors
Good to see you JEBar,
Since the SEC report came out, several threads have been started about it. I was wondering if it all should be in one place ?
This thread is the longest with 5 pages. https://www.elioowners.com/threads/from-the-sec-11-25-2016-release.8041/page-5#post-183051
The title might be hard to find through search later though.

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Geez, seems I'm always starting something unintended, or inadvertently causing a thread to languish, discontinued. I'm going to sit in the bushes. chirp, chirp.
Next time I feel the urge to mention something with a political bent, I'll say to find my comment in "funny, not necessarily safe for work", so my sarcasm isn't misunderstood. I'm not used to compounded grief. My kids, yes. Total strangers, not so much. Carry on, Moderators. I'll mind my business from now on. maybe not

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
elioshepherd.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Good to see you JEBar,
Since the SEC report came out, several threads have been started about it. I was wondering if it all should be in one place ?
This thread is the longest with 5 pages. https://www.elioowners.com/threads/from-the-sec-11-25-2016-release.8041/page-5#post-183051
The title might be hard to find through search later though.

Coss has been working on merging threads for a long time and its a never ending, time consuming, usually thankless process .... it would really help if our members would take a few minutes to check prior to starting a new thread ....

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Coss has been working on merging threads for a long time and its a never ending, time consuming, usually thankless process .... it would really help if our members would take a few minutes to check prior to starting a new thread ....
Don't look at me, no threads or Irish pendants. ( nothing intended the berate the Irish, that's what loose threads on a Marine uniform are called) I don't want to be sent to the corner. Wink

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So ... did they update the reservation counter or not today? Can anyone confirm at least one added reservation since the first of May?
I can confirm that the counter on eliomotors.com says 65,325 as of right now which is the same they had up on the first and is 13 more than were posted on April 24th. Yes, reservations aren't moving along very much right now.

Top Bottom