• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations Now Stand At Zero!

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
lol, my brother and I had a game, which nobody else in the world understood. We developed this habit of making a comment with two meanings. Looking at the subject in hand, positively yet a comment on something related, or not. In the case of not it could be an old movie reference.

Anyway, the actual game could be to find out what IS the game. You are WAY ahead if you even know it's a game. I'm still working on it. :)

Oh, BTW, one of the rules of our game, 'If you don't know anything else to say, just say something arbitrary' in this case it can be seen as a satire that says somehow the original subject is also arbitrary.

My wife and I have a game, how many times a day can we quote the same movie line, in unison. LOL

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
but the wrong amount for that date. The amount was 35866. I would not want to be on the "fix it" crew! What a nightmare! :) Z

Oh, I know - it is fall so the time everywhere except Arizona (and possibly one county in Indiana) the fell back an hour. Someone pushed the wrong button to set the clock. :) Z

Yes I noticed that too Z. That would be funny if somehow the time change affected something, be it manual or calculated, and suddenly we've got zero reservations as of no date.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
that would be me .... thank you, thank you very much

Jim

Your welcome, me too....

20141103_121217.jpg

:D

:D

Nate_tx

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So at what point do we place our order and choose options? I assume when I see another post here that says " #blahblah True Blue - Manual - Cruise - " that is just what they want on it? I only have a number and I have not seen yet the ability to begin to "check the boxes" on what I want my Elio to be if and when productions happens. I am just curious...

Confident holder of #6931 and debating getting another reservation in case I am not certain of the one I want. Also, I suspect the secondary market will be really strong for the 1st 12-18 months until all orders are filled so if I like what I have great, if I get say the manual trans then want the automatic because its less laborious commute then I have a strong $$$ of my 1st one and get the 2nd one with say Auto trans color change or other options I desire etc.

Top Bottom