• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations Now Stand At Zero!

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So at what point do we place our order and choose options? I assume when I see another post here that says " #blahblah True Blue - Manual - Cruise - " that is just what they want on it? I only have a number and I have not seen yet the ability to begin to "check the boxes" on what I want my Elio to be if and when productions happens. I am just curious...

Confident holder of #6931 and debating getting another reservation in case I am not certain of the one I want. Also, I suspect the secondary market will be really strong for the 1st 12-18 months until all orders are filled so if I like what I have great, if I get say the manual trans then want the automatic because its less laborious commute then I have a strong $$$ of my 1st one and get the 2nd one with say Auto trans color change or other options I desire etc.

Choosing options should come 60 days prior to them producing your vehicle.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not all options are set yet. Things like color and transmission are already options. You will be notified in the Months before yours is built, giving you the opprotunity to make your choices.

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul just took all our money and is sitting on a small island in the Caribbean!
Bummer. Party's over. Nothing to see here. Let's all go back to our humdrum lives.
Hey! It was fun for a while, huh?
Worth the grand we shelled out to be able to meet new electronic people and to have a little fun for a while.

;):rolleyes:
Looking good, Billy Ray! Feeling good, Winthorpe!

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another musical term; "Perfect Pitch"
When a person has the ability to hear and produce exact pitches (frequencies)
OR....when the accordion tossed into the dumpster lands directly on the banjo!!! :D

The 'Perfect Pitch' can also refer to most all car salesmen/women!!!!
They all seem to have it.

Top Bottom