• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Retro Wheels

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, let's change the scenario to just before taking possession of the vehicle, you arrive at the dealer and change your mind and want retro fenders, but you ordered classics instead. The Elio is sitting there before you with the classics, so no "use" or wear on the fenders at all.

I think the broader question I'm raising here is whether Elio will set up its system to account for changes in last minute customer's choices so that the customer only pays for the incremental cost between the originally selected option and an alternative option.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, let's change the scenario to just before taking possession of the vehicle, you arrive at the dealer and change your mind and want retro fenders, but you ordered classics instead. The Elio is sitting there before you with the classics, so no "use" or wear on the fenders at all.

I think the broader question I'm raising here is whether Elio will set up its system to account for changes in last minute customer's choices so that the customer only pays for the incremental cost between the originally selected option and an alternative option.
That's something you would have to take up with EM; anyone here would just be guessing.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I have ordered many new cars.
Never heard of such a thing.
Doesn't make sense.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio fenders are sure to get scratched, dinged, and damaged. Sell the factory fenders on eBay--there will be somebody to buy them :)
This is a good point. The fenders are possibly going to be the most often damaged. So there will be lots of trade in used and after market replacements.

Top Bottom