1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Road & Track Livestreams A Test Drive Of The P5. And The Fender Falls Off... :(

Discussion in 'Elio Photos and Videos' started by Rob Croson, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Coss

Coss Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm quite aware of how Boeing does things; I've had experience with their processes and rules.
    I lived with one of the heads of payroll in Auburn; she used to tell me a lot of inside information on the different departments and how that one company is actually 100's of separate orgs under one roof. She took me up to Everett when they did the employees only roll out of the triple 7.
    Although some of the rules are the same in other corporations, there is a lot of variance in how a lot of things are handled.
    Boeing does steps that I don't think anyone even comes close to copying to the letter. Some things yes, most, no; the Boeing industry is very different from others.

2. pistonboy

pistonboy Elio Addict

I don't believe there is any significant difference between what I have said and others have said.

Lighten up. I am not your enemy.

Bamdalam likes this.
  3. Maurtis

Maurtis Elio Addict

Clever, just what someone's enemy would say... duhn duhn... duuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhnnn ;)

outsydthebox likes this.
  4. Coss

Coss Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ok, but you need to stop spreading misinformation.
    You stop saying that Roush has final overview and say on the Elio and I'll lighten up.
    Roush does not have as much say in the Elio as you are claiming they have, they are only a small part of the entire process, period, end of statement.

Sidecar Bob likes this.
  5. pistonboy

pistonboy Elio Addict

NSTG8R
    Have you considered applying for the position of moderator?

Moderators become burned out after a while (I suspect) and take breaks. Someone needs then to step in. It would make life easier for forum management if they already had a list of volunteers willing to step in. You have a very good way of dealing with issues. I believe you would make an excellent moderator.

AriLea and NSTG8R like this.
  6. NSTG8R

NSTG8R Elio Addict

While I sincerely appreciate your vote of confidence as a possible moderator, I don't think I could devote the time required to be a good one. There's no point in doing something if you're not going to do it right. But thanks again, Pistonboy. ;)

That said. I may do some private messenging with Jim (JEBar) to get the details.

AriLea and pistonboy like this.