• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Saturday, February 7, 2015 - Cbs - Paul Elio On The Henry Ford's Innovation Nation

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just watched it; not great, but not bad either. It didn't go into very many details about it, but with only 6 minutes of air time you can't really expect much.
It did show all of the prototypes, and he did take a reporter out for a drive.
Just something to whet your appetite, and it didn't look like it cost Elio anything.
It was free advertisement at least.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I saw the episode. The content was very much on the regular set of points. There was nothing about the funding in it.

It was short, but overall, it was very nicely put together and that made the Elio seem much more substantial than other presentations did. Professional editing seems to make the subject somehow more iconic. Nicely effective.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wonder how much this will boost reservations? National TV folks.
My thought exactly. But it may be a week or more before the full effect hits. Also the online version is always held for two weeks. It may have an effect as well.

If it makes the res count go over 40k, that's a significant milestone. EM may be waiting for the 40k before they post again. Or the engine demo etc.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok I just got email 5:36 central today but it is already seen elsewhere? I figured it was same old worm just regurgitated but how do you know without watching. Evidently it is just his formulistic speech.

Yup. Same stuff that we have all heard many times. Domino's Pizza doesn't stop advertising, even tho I'm sure everyone in town knows they still make pizza.
There are still people who don't know Elio.

Top Bottom