• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Seating For 3

Would it be more useful/smart for it to have seating for two in the back for kids and pets an so on

• Total voters

Eliodriver

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Would"nt be more useful/smart for it to have seating for two in the back for kids and pets and trips an so on whats your thoughts....

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is primarily a one person transport vehicle having a commuter concept for starters with a provision for a single passenger. It''s an autocycle, get it ? Want to carry the whole family plus the dog , get an SUV.

Eliodriver

Elio Fan
Reaction score
This is primarily a one person transport vehicle having a commuter concept for starters with a provision for a single passenger. It''s an autocycle, get it ? Want to carry the whole family plus the dog , get an SUV.

true but love the road ralleys from state to state

LGilbert

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Would"nt be more useful/smart for it to have seating for two in the back for kids and pets and trips an so on whats your thoughts....

No. Now the weight is as centered as possible along the whole length of the car, an ideal handling consideration. Widen the rear and move it to the sides and the handling will suffer greatly, the drag will double and the whole concept is dead. I agree that the car is basically a 1 + 1 configuration, expecting that a second person is not the norm. Personally, I want a raised seat for my dog in the back so he can enjoy the view.

Top Bottom