• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sec Filings

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That now appears to be possible.
These people aren't idiots. If they're still actively engaged, we probably should be, too.

Thanks EKH. But, what did you mean by we should be still actively engaged?[/QUOTE]
I actively engaged I meant that we should not write off Elio. Of course no harm at all is going to be done by pestering anybody you know in the Congress to support the hecm loan. But the mess is such that nobody's probably got time to listen to the likes of us. What will help if you have the skills to do it is to be a voice of information and reason when dealing with the idiot blog writers out there. Thank God the financial people know those folks are idiots and are not bothered by them anywhere near as much as we are.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice find, Floydv! But not sure I like the sound of this:

"Also up for elimination is the Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing (ATVM) direct loan program, which has assisted the production of 4 million ATVs since its inception,..."

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice find, Floydv! But not sure I like the sound of this:

"Also up for elimination is the Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing (ATVM) direct loan program, which has assisted the production of 4 million ATVs since its inception,..."
Well I didn't say it would be a feel-good movie! Kidding aside, the Admin proposed its elimination, but hopefully the hearings will indicate Congress' mood for such an elimination. The DOE programs supporting tech advancements have supporters on both sides, so we'll see.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I didn't say it would be a feel-good movie! Kidding aside, the Admin proposed its elimination, but hopefully the hearings will indicate Congress' mood for such an elimination. The DOE programs supporting tech advancements have supporters on both sides, so we'll see.
Wouldn't it be cool if someone used ElioMotors to plead the case for the importance of the ATVM.
How could a thoughtful rational person say no to that argument. Oh wait. ≠Politics.

Burg

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if someone used ElioMotors to plead the case for the importance of the ATVM.
How could a thoughtful rational person say no to that argument. Oh wait. ≠Politics.

This has been my thought as well. EM falls into the perfect reason for the ATVM. Sure, not a heavy weight like Tesla or Ford, but even EM's company mission rings all the right bells with this administrations platform. Oh wait.... Politics...

Top Bottom