• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Secondary Source For Warrantied Service?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Seriously, no. It's based on the company now known as Pacific Bell. (Although I can point to a hundred fellow tech workers who would swear on a stack of bibles that it's based on their own company.)
That easy to figure out, we IT people all go through the same problems that he does.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps Harley Davidson could become service centers for the Elio.

I would like that!

The average age of Harley buyers increases 6 months each year (hear-say). Would they be happy to invest in facilities for the sake of their future? Car lifts are not that expensive. All Elio repair people must go to Elio University anyway to learn about the car. Harley shops look more professional and more impressive than Pep Boys. (At least the ones I have seen.)

Last edited:

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps Harley Davidson could become service centers for the Elio.

I would like that!

The average age of Harley buyers increases 6 months each year (hear-say). Would they be happy to invest in facilities for the sake of their future? Car lifts are not that expensive. All Elio repair people must go to Elio University anyway to learn about the car. Harley shops look more professional and more impressive than Pep Boys. (At least the ones I have seen.)
Would work for me. I have a flourishing Harley Dealer near me, plus I could check out the biker babes while my Elio is being worked on. :)

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would work for me. I have a flourishing Harley Dealer near me, plus I could check out the biker babes while my Elio is being worked on. :)

Hmm... biker babes, didn't pistonboy say the average age of the Harley buyers increases 6 months each year; gotta believe the harley "babes" are aging as well.

On a side note, back in 1999 I was thrashing a sport bike and noticing that all the teenager (maybe younger) girls would be waving but when I brought my new Victory home in the rain it was the very nice looking women that waved. I like the attention from the cruiser babes better than the sport girls.

Lynn D

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From the latest email : don't know if this is news or not but did get a response about Pep Boys if out of local area:

Elio.jpe

Don Harris (Elio Motors)

Sep 12, 11:43 EDT

We will work with ASE certified mechanics in any market not served by PeP Boys.
REgards,
The Elio Team

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From the latest email : don't know if this is news or not but did get a response about Pep Boys if out of local area:

Elio.jpe

Don Harris (Elio Motors)

Sep 12, 11:43 EDT

We will work with ASE certified mechanics in any market not served by PeP Boys.
REgards,
The Elio Team

Now we need to know how they define a market.
Nearest PEP Boys is about 120 miles from me.

Top Bottom