• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Seeking Former Elio Employees To Join This Forum...

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would sincerely welcome any former Elio employees that might like to join this forum...your insight with regards to the current situation at Elio Motors would be greatly appreciated...

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They probably cannot disclose anything due to non-disclosure agreements. Those agreements are still valid even if they are no longer employed by the company.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They probably cannot disclose anything due to non-disclosure agreements. Those agreements are still valid even if they are no longer employed by the company.
In addition to that, it suicide for their career. I'd never hire someone that worked for a company, then goes on a forum to dish out some dirt. Plus if they do it anonymously, then you have no idea if it's true. In the end, those former employees are onto other jobs and could care less about Elio, their stockholders and reservation holders. They are more worried about paying their bills and living a normal life.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sent Wednesday

Elio Motors Customer Service
(Elio Motors)

When is Paul Elio going to address the situation of Elio Motors? My relative who is an attorney with the States Attorneys office of Arizona is my beneficiary (Executor) .

Last edited:

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sent Wednesday

Elio Motors Customer Service
(Elio Motors)

When is Paul Elio going to address the situation of Elio Motors? My relative who is an attorney with the States Attorneys office of Arizona is my beneficiary (Executor) .

Paul is not obligated to talk. Remember: "you have the right to be silent" ?

Top Bottom