• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Seeking Former Elio Employees To Join This Forum...

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Just the facts mam"...............Car 54?
Last night I searched on YouTube, “Police Squad”. First thing that came up was the best police show ever. In the first episode Frank and his boss were coming up with excuses for the lady to tell her son as to what happened to his father. It’s around 11:00 onward on episode 1.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul is not obligated to talk. Remember: "you have the right to be silent" ?
I stated...When is Paul Elio going to address the situation of Elio Motors? ...I did not ask him to speak and I am a IPO starter, All In, and stockholder and I have the right to ask them any thing I want!

Last edited:

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul is going to speak soon.

I think so, too. The natives are getting restless: patiently waiting for Paul to smile upon us isn’t panning out. I think Connie’s likely move to Canada (sans update) foretold a ‘circling of the wagons’ and maybe they are a bit concerned about maybe depositions will open the door to the possible Hari/Connie/Serial ATVM history. That is in addition to the monies and options given to ESG Engineering, outright, for dubious engineering: ESG and it’s Principals seemed to always make money, no matter how much Elio Motors and it’s Principals lost money.

Paul knows he has done nothing but allow speculation linking individually damning facts. He needs to now ‘get ahead’ of all this and do some serious ‘damage control.’

Last edited:

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I stated...When is Paul Elio going to address the situation of Elio Motors? ...I did not ask him to speak and I am a IPO starter, All In, and stockholder and I have the right to ask them any think I want!

Yes, you have the right to ask anything you want. Paul also has the right to not answer you. However, he does have legal responsibilities to the stockholders. Unfortunately he and the other majority shareholders may have had meetings closed to the public and have decided not to reveal what is going on. There may be legal reasons why they didn't allow more that $1000 deposits when it comes to lawsuits and they also know the cost of lawyers is greater than the losses, so taking them to court isn't worth it.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul knows he has done nothing but allow speculation linking individually damning facts. He needs to now ‘get ahead’ of all this and do some serious ‘damage control.’

I sincerely believe Paul is no longer in charge of what’s left of Elio Motors...

Even if Paul is still in charge...he’s permanently damaged his credibility...

And speaking of loss of credibility...I chuckle to myself every time I think of “ElioCoin”...that was Paul’s last public PR debacle...”ElioCoin” is pure financial fantasy...

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, you have the right to ask anything you want. Paul also has the right to not answer you. However, he does have legal responsibilities to the stockholders. Unfortunately he and the other majority shareholders may have had meetings closed to the public and have decided not to reveal what is going on. There may be legal reasons why they didn't allow more that $1000 deposits when it comes to lawsuits and they also know the cost of lawyers is greater than the losses, so taking them to court isn't worth it.
So, whats your point? You have nothing else to do but go around and find comments to give out worthless advice.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, whats your point? You have nothing else to do but go around and find comments to give out worthless advice.

Your right. My advice is totally worthless. So don't listen to me. At least I actively search for any new information and send Elio Motors emails trying to find out information. Perhaps I will stay silent for awhile.

Top Bottom