• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sf Bay Area Event

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
20140715_150714.jpg
Did you order two? Noticed your shirt says 4851 but your tag line says 4852. Good Lookin wife btw.

Thanks and don't scare me LOL my shirt says 4852 just like tag......haha

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you on both accounts :)

I was just so awe struck. I didn't even let my feet feel the pedals, Where they there? LOL I wanted to check out the view in the mirrors, and being a locksmith I wanted to look at the key..........

I just hope they do this again next year with some of the 25 "E" models and let us test DRIVE them.
I too have worked as a locksmith, and still key my friends homes. Everyone likes it when I have all their locks keyed alike.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
The iPad is a lot heavier and I walk with a cane, plus I don't know how to use my iPad away from home. In fact I was wondering, do I need internet connection to use the camera? I'm afraid to take my iPad away because I don't know where I recorded the password for connecting my wifi again. I love all these technologies but I hate having to remember so (________) many passwords. LOL :) Z
1) You use it just like you do at home for the things that don't require internet.
2) The camera does not require an internet connection.
3) If you take your iPad somewhere else and bring it back home the device will automatically reconnect to your wifi, no password remembering required.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1) You use it just like you do at home for the things that don't require internet.
2) The camera does not require an internet connection.
3) If you take your iPad somewhere else and bring it back home the device will automatically reconnect to your wifi, no password remembering required.
How do I use wifi elsewhere and then go back to my own wifi? :-) Z

Top Bottom