• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Do you want me gone?

• Yep, beat it and never come back, you are an annoying git.

• No, stick around -

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocean9000

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Realizing I have a dark and somewhat obscure sense of humour and that I am almost never serious (I have had enough serious for ten lifetimes, I despise serious), it has slowly filtered into what passes for my conciousness that I seem to be aggravating some of the folks on this board. It is not intentional. But it is the way I am wired. I could not change it if I wanted to. I know, I used to try. So if I am making you unhappy or angry or annoyed, just tell me to sod off and I am gone, never to return.
What a deal, eh?
I am thinking of a number between one and the number of pan-galactic gargle blasters I can down in an evening. If I get that many requests, you are shod of me.

Ocean9000

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I always pack a towel, but I am more a Zaphod Beeblebrox sort of fellow... two heads, President of the Universe and all...

(for a minute there I was going to ask if you meant the car, the former POTUS or the gumball)

And do you dress in all black, John Snow?

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zaphod recommended only having one, so maybe shoot for the sickly mega fauna instead.

Only Cash can pull off dressing all in black, Ygritte told/showed Jon as much.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zaphod recommended only having one, so maybe shoot for the sickly mega fauna instead.

Only Cash can pull off dressing all in black, Ygritte told/showed Jon as much.

Cash... and J and K, because they made it look good!

But keep in mind that Cash said "I'd love to wear a rainbow every day"

Top Bottom