• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Do you want me gone?

• Yep, beat it and never come back, you are an annoying git.

• No, stick around -

Results are only viewable after voting.

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh come on. There's always someone that is gonna get mad, no matter what you do. As long as you remain positive about Elio I see no reason to leave!
You can be questioning without being terribly negative. We all have our own opinions. As the old saying goes " Opinions are like butts, everyone has one and some stink more than others"!!

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh come on. There's always someone that is gonna get mad, no matter what you do. As long as you remain positive about Elio I see no reason to leave!
You can be questioning without being terribly negative. We all have our own opinions. As the old saying goes " Opinions are like butts, everyone has one and some stink more than others"!!
And some opinions are full of crap...

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Realizing I have a dark and somewhat obscure sense of humour and that I am almost never serious (I have had enough serious for ten lifetimes, I despise serious), it has slowly filtered into what passes for my conciousness that I seem to be aggravating some of the folks on this board. It is not intentional. But it is the way I am wired. I could not change it if I wanted to. I know, I used to try. So if I am making you unhappy or angry or annoyed, just tell me to sod off and I am gone, never to return.
What a deal, eh?
I am thinking of a number between one and the number of pan-galactic gargle blasters I can down in an evening. If I get that many requests, you are shod of me.

You may be taking yourself too seriously. My world is not affected by your opinions. I don't think anyone that matters is so thin skinned that an unusual opinion will transform their world. I encourage you to stay and see if our opinions filter into your world.:D

Top Bottom