• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Should Know In The Next 12 Hours If I Made The List Or Not.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My uncle went in on March 27, he has not gotten a number yet. Mine was sent in on April 6. Maybe we will both be on this one. I don't know how he figures but he gestamated he'd be in the 3400 range and I should be in the 3500. Does anyone have a number in the 34's since the last set came out?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
My uncle went in on March 27, he has not gotten a number yet. Mine was sent in on April 6. Maybe we will both be on this one. I don't know how he figures but he gestamated he'd be in the 3400 range and I should be in the 3500. Does anyone have a number in the 34's since the last set came out?

The highest I have seen have been in the 3300 range. It will be interesting to see highest and lowest numbers we can find out of this next batch.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The highest I have seen have been in the 3300 range. It will be interesting to see highest and lowest numbers we can find out of this next batch.
Yes it will be since there are only 1000 members on this site it will give some idea percentage wise on deposit amount break down. Maybe Elio will disclose if we ask.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to those of you receiving your production numbers today!

If you have not completed our reservation survey please do as it is great to be able to see all of you on our google map. If you have already completed the survey and wish to update your information with your production number just leave a message with your new number on the survey thread.

http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you have not seen the google map we have created with the reservation survey information visit it here:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/embed?mid=zZCKjl9KZQaU.kNW_qd3e11wQ

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
goofyone, I did the survey. Do i need to do anything more to get on the map? I don't remember it asking my city?

Jason, I just updated the map and you are there now. The process is not completely automated as I have to manually regenerate the map with the latest data.

Top Bottom