• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Should Know In The Next 12 Hours If I Made The List Or Not.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congrats to those of you receiving your production numbers today!

If you have not completed our reservation survey please do as it is great to be able to see all of you on our google map. If you have already completed the survey and wish to update your information with your production number just leave a message with your new number on the survey thread.

http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you have not seen the google map we have created with the reservation survey information visit it here:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/embed?mid=zZCKjl9KZQaU.kNW_qd3e11wQ
I have not got my number. My uncle M got his # 3486. I went in several weeks before some of you who got your numbers today. Uncle M went in on March 27, mine went in April 6, nothing from Elio in my email yet.

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My uncle went in on March 27, he has not gotten a number yet. Mine was sent in on April 6. Maybe we will both be on this one. I don't know how he figures but he gestamated he'd be in the 3400 range and I should be in the 3500. Does anyone have a number in the 34's since the last set came out?
Mine went to my junk mail I got mine today 3923

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I have not got my number. My uncle M got his # 3486. I went in several weeks before some of you who got your numbers today. Uncle M went in on March 27, mine went in April 6, nothing from Elio in my email yet.

Make sure you check your spam folder as they have been known to frequently end up there. The email should come from futureowners@eliomotors.com. If you still have not received it today then send them an email at that address and they will help you.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Make sure you check your spam folder as they have been known to frequently end up there. The email should come from futureowners@eliomotors.com. If you still have not received it today then send them an email at that address and they will help you.
It seems I put the dot in wrong box. My money went to the "Want in" not " All in. I'm changing it today, hopefully I'll be in the next list of numbers. If lucky I'll be under #5000.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
It seems I put the dot in wrong box. My money went to the "Want in" not " All in. I'm changing it today, hopefully I'll be in the next list of numbers. If lucky I'll be under #5000.

Sorry to hear you may have to wait until next time for you number but if you change it today it does appear you should be under 5000 as the highest number I have seen so far has been under 4400. I have heard about the same thing happening to several members and they have been able to change to All in pretty easily.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you may have to wait until next time for you number but if you change it today it does appear you should be under 5000 as the highest number I have seen so far has been under 4400. I have heard about the same thing happening to several members and they have been able to change to All in pretty easily.
I sent Ellio an email early this am but it usually takes a few days to hear back and never before 6 pm. Maybe that's the reason I haven't received my t shirt. Not sure but I think uncle M has 2 ordered, maybe I can work something out with him.

Top Bottom