• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shreveport Factory Delivery $

Texan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Every vehicle (cars, trucks, motorcycles) manufacturer has a set delivery fee that is roughly the average delivery cost so that you pay the same price for delivery where ever you buy it. That is so everyone didn't got to Detroit (initially) to pick up a vehicle for $2000 than it would cost in Miami. It gave the dealers an even playing field. Since Elio doesn't have dealers yet who knows how they will do that?

bebopag

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Would seem to pacify those who expect to receive their Elio at the factory (in Spring or Summer 2017) IF there could be some knowledge of a policy ALREADY on paper as to how procedures are to be followed for those of us who are $1000 "I'm All In" reservation holders. Would even be nice to know how we are to process the final closing payment with Elio.
Wonder if the Owner's Manual will be in the glove box (if there's to be a glove box) or one sent to us prior to delivery ?
Is it not it great fun nor good P.R. to be held in blissful suspense ?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Would seem to pacify those who expect to receive their Elio at the factory (in Spring or Summer 2017) IF there could be some knowledge of a policy ALREADY on paper as to how procedures are to be followed for those of us who are $1000 "I'm All In" reservation holders. Would even be nice to know how we are to process the final closing payment with Elio.
Wonder if the Owner's Manual will be in the glove box (if there's to be a glove box) or one sent to us prior to delivery ?
Is it not it great fun nor good P.R. to be held in blissful suspense ?
I'm sure EM will have this in order when the time comes; they won't do it now because it's not production ready yet.
EM and PE have done a fantastic job on details to this point; I don't believe that they would expect people to go in "cold" to order; that would be brand suicide if they did.

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well if they don't deliver any car for anyone on the current reservation list they would not be bound to charge anything.

Top Bottom