• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shrouded

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome PB, congrats on your all-in, what, back in August most likely. :) You make a good point, there will be hysterics on the road as we drive past. "Hey, can I get a ride in that?" "Hey, what the heck IS that thing?" "HEY, where can I get one of those?"

They are shrouded for sure, protected and secured away by the promise of production. They are also very shrewd. :)
Congratulations on figuring out my error and the word I war really meaning. You much better than my spell checker.

DeereMan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Back when the Smart car first came here, the wife wanted one and after ordering and waiting the prescribed period (sounds familiar), we picked it up from the dealership. When we were leaving, the salesman hands me a large handful of little handouts to give out to folks who asked about the car. At first I told him that I was not interested in being an advertising agent for Smart cars. He looked at me and said, these are to give to people who won't let you leave. Funny thing is, I was happy to have them after about a week. Went back for more later on. :)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back when the Smart car first came here, the wife wanted one and after ordering and waiting the prescribed period (sounds familiar), we picked it up from the dealership. When we were leaving, the salesman hands me a large handful of little handouts to give out to folks who asked about the car. At first I told him that I was not interested in being an advertising agent for Smart cars. He looked at me and said, these are to give to people who won't let you leave. Funny thing is, I was happy to have them after about a week. Went back for more later on. :)
VERY good point. It's nice Elio created that fact sheet. I'll just have to have a bunch printed. A sticker with the Elio website on the car (inside of the back window?), I might do that too.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Congratulations on figuring out my error and the word I war really meaning. You much better than my spell checker.

;) no worries, I will need the same from you at some point. In fact, I would bet that one out of every 3 of my posts here have a spelling mistake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom