• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sidecar

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been years since I've been on a bike. Never turned one upside down, but came close a few times.

It's hard to beat the Smokeys and the Blue Ridge on a bike. It's heaven for a rider – for sure.
One of these days I might have to sneak another bike into the garage. She doesn't go down there that often. ;)

Yeah – I suspect the grands do get a kick out of the sidecar. Hey, they have something on me! I've never been in one.

smithsonssg

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 3 two with sidecars one 25 year old Fatboy we will not part with. I will stop riding some day. But that will not be today.
Payton has over 40,000 miles in sidecars at 13 years old. Once the Rods go in her back in NOV and heals up she can ride again .
Riding in the sidecar with her dog is a big joy in her life.
This was on the Dragon with the gold bike. Many years of riding . This is one trip I will never forgrt.

50037497403_88da1af455_c.jpg

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We have 3 two with sidecars one 25 year old Fatboy we will not part with. I will stop riding some day. But that will not be today.
Payton has over 40,000 miles in sidecars at 13 years old. Once the Rods go in her back in NOV and heals up she can ride again .
Riding in the sidecar with her dog is a big joy in her life.
This was on the Dragon with the gold bike. Many years of riding . This is one trip I will never forgrt.

50037497403_88da1af455_c.jpg
I see the thumbs up. That's awesome!

I hope all goes well for Payton in November and she can ride again as soon as possible!!

smithsonssg

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sidecar rig gets about 40- 50 mpg depending how you handle the throttle. It is very quick. I have ran it 100 mph with no issues but that is not how I normally ride. will cruse at highway speeds all day long. It does best when windshield is off. It is Fun . It Is stable but still a sidecar rig requires a skill set to drive correctly.
Runs the same wheel and car tire on the rear of bike and sidecar. Room for average adult in the tub .
Payton And I have been known to run across the corn fields with it.
20190910_152919.jpg

smithsonssg

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bigger rig got a boost yesterday.
Woods 22X CAM, S&S lifters and cuffs Fuel Moto Jack pot 2-1-2 torque cone headers Jack Pot mufflers S&S Stealth Air cleaner. A tune to match
120 HP and about 124 FP Torque. Torque comes on at 2,100 RPMs and stays strong to Red line.
Was it necessary? No at all. But it sure is fun.

Top Bottom