• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Signing In...

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mrs.LockMD, welcome aboard! :) Normally I say welcome to the Elio family but your pretty much one of us from the get go! I'm sure Lock has filled you in on what goes on here ( :rolleyes: ) but nows your chance to get yourself heard! Good luck on your test! Tell Lock if you don't pass, I'm taking back the beer I owe him, he hasn't earned it, if you don't pass!:D

Argh! Hey Norahsbed how have you been, haven't seen you on here much lately.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Argh! Hey Norahsbed how have you been, haven't seen you on here much lately.
Building a fence, blowing leaves ( still not done ) general yard work, (while the weather was nice). Late October is busy with family and friends birthdays, friend 17th, sister 19th, wife 20th, uncle 21st, daughter 22nd and grandson 27th. Just started going through Christmas lights getting ready for yard display.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Building a fence, blowing leaves ( still not done ) general yard work, (while the weather was nice). Late October is busy with family and friends birthdays, friend 17th, sister 19th, wife 20th, uncle 21st, daughter 22nd and grandson 27th. Just started going through Christmas lights getting ready for yard display.

Ah yes life is interrupting your Elio time hehe dang your family likes to get busy in February :D

Top Bottom