• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Snow Alert For Elio

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
5" of snow ain't squat around here (I'm at 7300ft). When we get 5" of snow, it usually end up in 3-6ft drifts; early morning drift-bustin' is fun with the 3/4-ton Suburban - hit'em at 40-50mph and hope you punch through!
You are right, 5 inches of snow isn't squat, at least when I was younger 5 inches was not enough. Now I am older and I would rather look at it from the comfort of my warm house.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
5" of snow ain't squat around here (I'm at 7300ft). When we get 5" of snow, it usually end up in 3-6ft drifts; early morning drift-bustin' is fun with the 3/4-ton Suburban - hit'em at 40-50mph and hope you punch through!
hit'em at 40-50mph and hope you punch through and there is no skier in a mini cooper buried underneath.

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hit'em at 40-50mph and hope you punch through and there is no skier in a mini cooper buried underneath.
I shoot for the 3' side of the drift (makes sense, eh?). A Mini in a 3' drift would be marginally visible. If there's a skier out on the roads in my subdivision in those conditions, they better be quick to get out of the road or I'll have a new hood ornament.

Top Bottom