• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Something’s Gotta Give.....

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So you think the New England Patriots should have quit playing at the end of the third quarter.
Quarter 4

New England engineered another scoring drive to open the final period, but a pair of sacks in the red zone forced the Patriots to settle for a 33-yard field goal. The points would prove necessary, but it left the team needing two touchdowns and two two-point conversions.

Atlanta 28, New England 12

In the most improbable of games, the Patriots had come back to make history.

New England 34, Atlanta 28

Some would say that Atlanta quit playing, but my point is you don't quit playing before the game is over.

Well that's a stretch from my post. 1 quartet is a lot of time.

I have a lot more trust in Bill B than Paul Elio.

Put it this way, If you had to make a bet when there is 20 seconds left and down by 20 points, who would you pick?

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Excellent 2nd post on an Elio Enthusiast board... (sarcasm intended)
They have nothing new. Put batteries in a car... nothing new about that... In fact, Elon Musk built his Tesla 180+ years after the first one.
No revenue and no real plans for revenue... Elio makes a little money. Actually, Elio nets FAR more than Tesla right now. As sad as that is. In fact, isn't Tesla burning through about $480,000 an hour? That's the opposite of making money.

People are investing in Tesla because it seems they'll make a profit and they probably will. Elio probably will also. They have a bill of laden and can easily figure out the man hours required to assemble the vehicle (as an industrial engineer who worked at that same GM plant, I can tell you these things aren't hard to figure out). They've also priced their vehicle to cover costs including sales, manpower, warranty work, and all that while maintaining a $1,000 per vehicle profit. That sounds like a real plan to me. Will it work? Time will surely tell.

Actually I was booted years ago for saying the ATVM wouldn't go through and ppl got all fires up.

Also, there is no point in comparing Tesla and Elio. I'm not a Tesla fan boy either.

Elio can make every calculation in the world but until they can print money, nothing will happen. Cool car, awesome concept, bad management.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But we're talking about the current ELIO listing on OTCQX. Filing requirements for future NASDAQ listing to be determined.
The Reg A+ is a SEC category. To apply for the 100 million, Elio will not be able to file under Reg A+, therefore will have to file quarterly not semi annually. Gets confusing.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Reg A+ is a SEC category. To apply for the 100 million, Elio will not be able to file under Reg A+, therefore will have to file quarterly not semi annually. Gets confusing.
But they WILL have to file quarterly IF they get a NASDAQ listing & IPO, not a requirement of a raise to that end. If they still find that exchange the way to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom