• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Something’s Gotta Give.....

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Watched a part of Shark Tank last night. One of the sharks bought a portable record player invention for 1/2 a billion.
Just saying all Elio Motors really needs, is a sugar daddy.
It was for $500K. The guy already already raised $350K through kickstarter and has $60K in pre orders. Plus, the guy who sold it will be employed for two years which gives him a big salary and $5 royalty per unit.

If you notice a these with these angel investors in shark tank there's a theme. Most of the ones that go through are $50K - $200K. There's a big difference between that amount and $376M. Plus the successful ones don't show up and ask, "I am really in debt, so part of what you are going to invest is going to pay that off." If you notice, patents are really important to them as they know anyone else could make the same product without a problem if you don't have one. Plus, the products are at least 90% developed unlike Elio which is not even close.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We have a similar program up here called Dragons Den, (Herjavek(sp?) and O'Leary were on it. A newspaper followed up on the start ups, very few deals actually went through after due diligence. Companies know this, most just want the publicity.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We have a similar program up here called Dragons Den, (Herjavek(sp?) and O'Leary were on it. A newspaper followed up on the start ups, very few deals actually went through after due diligence. Companies know this, most just want the publicity.
Electra Meccanica CEO Jerry Kroll pitched 25% for 25M CAD on DD in July.
But I think the segment was ultimately edited out of the show's production.
EMV went silent on when the segment was going to air in the late fall.

I haven't been able to find anything but several seconds of it on a old season preview clip

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Electra Meccanica CEO Jerry Kroll pitched 25% for 25M CAD on DD in July.
But I think the segment was ultimately edited out of the show's production.
EMV went silent on when the segment was going to air in the late fall.

I haven't been able to find anything but several seconds of it on a old season preview clip
I think that it will still e coming up. The 2017 season is still running new episodes.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Watched a part of Shark Tank last night. One of the sharks bought a portable record player invention for 1/2 a billion.
Just saying all Elio Motors really needs, is a sugar daddy.
It's always been the case since day one (1) booboo. Nothing's change. Like the thread title says "Somebody's gonna give, or EM's not gonna get". ;)

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's a question: Why is the "All In" limited to just a $1000.00 maximum?
How many would be willing to spend the full amount of at least $7450.00 (base amount) without a guarantee of a vehicle?

Top Bottom