• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Something’s Gotta Give.....

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've pretty much thrown in the towel. Still a glimmer of hope, but i'm not holding my breath. Not mad or upset. I rolled the dice on a project I believed in and still do. I don't think this is a scam or anything close to fraudulent. It's a start up business in arguable the toughest market to get into. It was risky from the get go. I still check here almost daily, but not surprised when i don't hear any news.
Agreed on all points!

I just hope to be pleasantly surprised if Elio ever gains any real traction. (Do you hear that? Almost a sigh of resignation)

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NASDAQ and ATVM are going to come through! Drexel Hamilton will do their part and so will the lobbyist. We'll all get our Elio's in 2019.
Do you know this for a fact? If so, can you please provide supporting info? Knowing for a fact that they will be supplying everyone with an Elio in 2019 is huge news and that the NASDAQ plus ATVM are coming through. I think many here would like to see that info because the OP and 65K other reservation holders would be much happier. It's one thing to have a positive attitude but another to prop up others hopes with no facts to back it up.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NASDAQ and ATVM are going to come through! Drexel Hamilton will do their part and so will the lobbyist. We'll all get our Elio's in 2019.

Winners: Reservation holders. Paul and Elio Motors. Stu Lichter. Reg-A market: entire future of that market is riding on Elio. Unemployed American workers in Shreveport. Investors. NASDAQ. Lobbying firm. Drexel Hamilton. Government: they can claim success for helping to kick start a successful auto company.
Losers: Traditional auto companies that won't stop building overpriced cars we don't need or want.
We know ELIO will happen in 2019 as well. And we will keep the facts to ourselves...figure it out...the true facts are always hard to discover. Better the facts come out VERY slowly so the share price is low as long as possible for people buying shares monthly. Only extreme patience or sleuthing will be rewarded this time. And the people doing the sleuthing have been silenced. And just like that...back on the sideline...visiting often, but silenced by a vocal anti-Elio pessimist minority negatively influencing the pro-Elio but slightly impatient majority (very effective in the short run only). We're impatiently waiting for the big funding & legislation reveal followed by autocycle category domination. Yes, this is business as usual if you are an early adopter...practice your patience, diversify with other researched start ups on crowdfund platforms or miss the big time for ELIO. Your call...but we'll have the funding news to celebrate very soon...probably by Spring 2018 after the LA court date and own a licorice & creamsicle ELIO sometime in 2019! :) Happy New Year!!!

Last edited:

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you know this for a fact?

I do not have more facts than anyone else. If I knew for sure I'd borrow money to buy or short shares of stock. I've already accepted the worst case scenario..... my $1,000 deposit along with a couple hundred shares will be flushed down the toilet, and then I'll either buy a cheap new car or a good used one from Craigslist. The rags in Shreveport waste no time in reminding me of my worst case scenario, but I choose to focus on the positive side of things and keep believing I'll see an Elio in my driveway in 2019.

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
DonnyBoy, I've been telling some friends for a while now that if I had the money and ability, I'd short Elio. They have nothing new. No revenue and no real plans for revenue. That doesn't give anyone confidence in investing.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We know ELIO will happen in 2019 as well. And we will keep the facts to ourselves...figure it out...the true facts are always hard to discover. Better the facts come out VERY slowly so the share price is low as long as possible for people buying shares monthly. Only extreme patience or sleuthing will be rewarded this time. And the people doing the sleuthing have been silenced. And just like that...back on the sideline...visiting often, but silenced by a vocal anti-Elio pessimist minority negatively influencing the pro-Elio but slightly impatient majority (very effective in the short run only). We're impatiently waiting for the big funding & legislation reveal followed by autocycle category domination. Yes, this is business as usual if you are an early adopter...practice your patience, diversify with other researched start ups on crowdfund platforms or miss the big time for ELIO. Your call...but we'll have the funding news to celebrate very soon...probably by Spring 2018 after the LA court date and own a licorice & creamsicle ELIO sometime in 2019! :) Happy New Year!!!
"...the true facts are always hard to discover." please re-read your comment and try not to fall into today's double-think

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
STILL...
1. There is still an ElioMotors website.
2. There is still a Momentum and 3Wheeling blog each week.
3. There still has not been any towel thrown in by Paul or ElioMotors.
and they have YOU carrying the flag,-Z was the best, but gotta give you credit. Just keep re-arranging the deck chairs, and watch for icebergs

Top Bottom