• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Something New To Worry About

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Color matching today is child's play. The sun glow red on my bike is a 3 part paint job. Base coat of a bronze/gold peril with a second coat or almost opaque red with pearl the bike ends up a Red color. ordered a replacement fender or bag it comes prefect match.
Granddaughter learning to drive had to have the Blue on new car match prefect you can not tell where it was repaired. New world we live in.

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last year I ordered cans of spray paint from a company that sells cans of OEM colors. The set included primer, paint and clear-coat in three cans, and they include little cards to put the paint on first to test the color. The color matched my 1991 Toyota Previa ( which we just rolled over 100,000 miles on) so well it is very difficult to see the touched up areas. The cans have a super-high-quality spray head. I was pleasantly surprised at the match. The age of modern technology!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last year I ordered cans of spray paint from a company that sells cans of OEM colors. The set included primer, paint and clear-coat in three cans, and they include little cards to put the paint on first to test the color. The color matched my 1991 Toyota Previa ( which we just rolled over 100,000 miles on) so well it is very difficult to see the touched up areas. The cans have a super-high-quality spray head. I was pleasantly surprised at the match. The age of modern technology!
Like your new avatar. Great to see happy people.

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Throw a big one- it's a great excuse for a great party-we had about 60 people at mine, and later thought of more we should have invited. It's also fun to show a few folks a picture of the Elio. Or to just say,"Hey, have I told you about the new car I'm buying?" and without fail start a discussion....
Welcome to the Golden Years.

Top Bottom