• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"sorry I Do Not Have Time"

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It will take you an hour to get out of the parking lot at Wal Mart, I plan on being an Elio salesman everywhere I go, I will also post all the info on a poster inside the back windows.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It will take you an hour to get out of the parking lot at Wal Mart, I plan on being an Elio salesman everywhere I go, I will also post all the info on a poster inside the back windows.
You and I are on the same wavelength. And anyone willing to talk to all the tire-kickers will change over time. I know some of you are lonely. You won't be once you have an Elio. You'll be giving rides in the Wal-mart parking lot for Hours. And even YOU will some day just have to say, " sorry I do NOT have the time."
Elio is going to have some deciding to do.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You and I are on the same wavelength. And anyone willing to talk to all the tire-kickers will change over time. I know some of you are lonely. You won't be once you have an Elio. You'll be giving rides in the Wal-mart parking lot for Hours. And even YOU will some day just have to say, " sorry I do NOT have the time."
Elio is going to have some deciding to do.
It depends what she looks like. If she is hot I have all the time in the world!!

Inigo93

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does everyone here actually think that this will be a problem? Don't get me wrong, I would expect to get the occasional "What is that?" question, but in the age of the internet (where they can google your answer) I wouldn't expect to get much more on anything that resembles a regular basis.

Top Bottom