• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"sorry I Do Not Have Time"

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OR, do we have to take the eco-snob route?
Innocent person who frequents Walmart, "Wow, what kind of car is that".

New Elio owner, "Uhmf, really? It's an Elio; of course." (what was said, now what was implied through condescending body language and facial expressions) "REALLY what planet are you from? You obviously don't care about our environment or global warming! It's only the best Autocycle on the planet; that's right autocycle not car. I can't believe I even wasted my time to acknowledge you."

Personally, I would be honored to spread the word about Elio, but I stop at that. No free rides.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
OR, do we have to take the eco-snob route?
Innocent person who frequents Walmart, "Wow, what kind of car is that".

New Elio owner, "Uhmf, really? It's an Elio; of course." (what was said, now what was implied through condescending body language and facial expressions) "REALLY what planet are you from? You obviously don't care about our environment or global warming! It's only the best Autocycle on the planet; that's right autocycle not car. I can't believe I even wasted my time to acknowledge you."

Personally, I would be honored to spread the word about Elio, but I stop at that. No free rides.

The great thing about being single again is that I can offer the ladies a free ride. :D

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
If it is at least you won't have to worry about lugging an extra helmet along. On the downside; if you nail the throttle real hard you won't get a tight hug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will just have to let her drive and let my hands wander a bit. ;)

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does everyone here actually think that this will be a problem? Don't get me wrong, I would expect to get the occasional "What is that?" question, but in the age of the internet (where they can google your answer) I wouldn't expect to get much more on anything that resembles a regular basis.
Write back later

Mark Ambrose

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Given my experience with building airplanes and flying to airshows and the like you do get very tired of answering the same questions all the time. At first it's fun, but I got to the point where I avoided standing by my plane. Then I got smart and just put a sign in the cockpit window telling people what it was, speed, climb rate, etc. If Paul was smart he's include 1,000 copies of the spec sheet for every buyer so you could just hand them out. :)

Top Bottom